Principal, Jussi Gamache Design
Interactive and print design and art direction; UI/UX; and technical and editorial illustration. Clients have included The Barbarian Group, Boston University, Fidelity Investments, Gillette, The Nature Conservancy, The Peabody Museum/Harvard University, Planned Parenthood, Rykodisc/Warner Music Group, Tommy Boy Entertainment, the Elie Wiesel Center for Judaic Studies, and other biotech, e-commerce, luxury goods, health/ beauty, and real estate firms.
Graphic Designer, Furious Design
Web and print design; internet strategy; and technical and editorial illustration. Clients included Forrester Research, Merrill Lynch, Pioneer Investments, Royal Caribbean, and firms in healthcare and educational publishing.
General Partner, The Archenemy Record Company
Media campaign and marketing strategy, design and illustration of music packaging, websites, and promotional materials, including apparel, videos, posters, advertising. Tour booking and managerial/financial work.
Assistant Art Director, Bostonia Magazine and BU Bridge Newspaper, Boston University
Art direction, design, and illustration of magazine, print and web versions of newspaper, and related materials, including direct mail, posters, advertising, and newsletters. Worked with outside vendors for pre-press, photography, and illustration. Other duties included supervision of interns, and attending photo shoots and press approvals. Also served as an advisor for several student groups.
Art Director, The 1994 Bostonian Yearbook, Boston University
Design, illustration, and production of student yearbook.
M.F.A. in Graphic Design, Boston University
3.84 GPA. Course work in design, typography, web design, art history, and Japanese. Attended grad program while employed full-time.
B.F.A. Magna Cum Laude in Graphic Design, Boston University
3.69 GPA. Art history minor. Course work in design, typography, photography, life drawing, painting, printmaking, illustration, sculpture, ceramics, and French.
• Extensive experience in all Adobe Creative Suite software (through CS5), QuarkXPress, MS Office, as well as proficiency in HTML and CSS.
• Experience with WordPress and Magento.
• Identity, interface (web and mobile), packaging, publication, and exhibition design.
• Eye for detail and ability to work efficiently on multiple projects under deadline.
• Stylistically versatile, easy to work with, and able to jump into new situations.
• Strong proofreading, editing, and copywriting skills.
• Fine arts background, including illustration and photography.
• Proficient in French.
• Singer for Freezepop (www.freezepop.net).
Download PDF résumé.
References/recommendations available at www.linkedin.com/in/jussigamache.